Thursday 2 December 2010

Sew & Share Crafty Swap

Ok, the last 3 days was kraaay-zeeeey....!! I'll spare you the details lol, let's just move on :)

Now, time to have some fun! Ladies, as promised, come join me in a crafty swap! The rules are simple :

Sew something up, send it to your partner. Easy, peasy. It doesn't have to be elaborate stuff. A small project is enough. The aim here is to encourage us to sew & a chance to socialize among the many wonderful lady crafters. If you have a blog, please make an entry about the item you received from fellow sewist plus some pictures of the item(s).

To join, simply comment below with your email address. I will contact you to inform who your partner is & you can proceed to get to know your partner and get the address detail by emailing her.

Since my main passion is sewing & fabrics, please only sewing projects from fabrics (not felt etc) for this swap ya? It can also involve embroidery if you like. I'd love to see your creativity at play :)

For this debut swap, I'm restricting it to the local participants. Let me see how it goes & perhaps  I will up the excitement ante by making this an International swap in the next round.

So ladies, grab that button, pop it in your blog, link it to this post and spread the love! I will be in the swap too, already excited of the project I'm gonna sew up. Entry is open until 9th of December, and you have until the end of December to sew something up and mail it to your partner.

Let the game BEGINS!  :D

Nota kaki : Penyertaan dibuka sehingga 9hb Disember. Saya akan email semua peserta yang beri komen di entry ini dan maklumkan siapa pasangan swap anda. Kemudian boleh mula menjahit dan pos kepada pasangan anda paling lewat 31 Disember 2010.

Tiada tema khusus. Boleh jahit apa sahaja asalkan berasaskan fabrik (bukan felt, kertas etc). 

Nasihat saya, berkenalan dengan pasangan anda, lawati blog dia sekiranya ada, untuk dapat sedikit idea apakah minat/kecerendungan pasangan anda. 

Contoh : Sekiranya pasangan anda tu single jangan le jait baju baby pulak hehe....paling simple dan selamat jaitlah barangan untuk rumah atau bilik jahitan. Pilih projek yang mudah dan boleh cepat siap. Be creative! :)

36 comments:

  1. wah, teringat zaman sekolah asrama dulu. memang ada trend swap item mcm ni. best!

    btw. pls count me in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. menarik jugak ni... nk kena cari masa sbb projek menimbun dpn mata... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in too!

    Liza A.
    sketch.andsew@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never try this swap thang.. So count me in..

    LittleDiva Mommy
    ninieaziz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. kak Zura.. count me in..
    tapi ada 1 soalan.. boleh jahit apa2 atau akan ada tema yang akan ditetapkan nanti?
    eh ada lagi 1 soalan, ada time frame tak untuk siapkan & hantar kepada partner kita?

    tq..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. me loveeeee this project!
    nak join yek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nak.. nak!!

    ringopie.noor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nak join juga.ade tema ke jahit apa?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hye kak zura..
    pls count me in..
    dh lame xmenjahit ni..
    huhu..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ladies! Thank you for participating! I dah update di entry ini bagi menjawap segala persoalan. Masih ada masa untuk penyertaan, lagi ramai lagi best! Jangan lupa ambil button ya? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. excited nyer saya... can't wait to see who's gonna be my swap partner.. (excited terlebih...) hehehe..

    email saya mama.daniel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, no fair! I want to join too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wahh best ni, nak join gakkk!! :)

    email: sweetlilcraftshop@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ada tema ke.. atau hentam apa2 asalkan jahitan?


    count me in please..
    ribbonrepublic[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  16. saya join boleh ke ek?

    erni.fadzila.saharudin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow bestnyer... excited plak...

    please count me in.... my.milakamila@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. luv to join this swap......so count me in..yatiey_mohd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. semestinya nak join..
    email me
    aryssaiman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. ups..nak join jgk..count me in!!!
    nureen_farhan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww.. this sounds like so much fun! I'm from Australia though. Next time you organise an international swap please include me pretty please. Thanks ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  22. I nak join...! :)

    allbetweenmenyou@gmail.com

    Ajjah

    ReplyDelete
  23. interesting!

    count me in! :)

    aim aris
    {aim.aris@yahoo.com}

    ReplyDelete
  24. bestnyaaa..me nak join!

    mrs_shazwani@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. mahu juga turut serta ;)

    neeza79 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. salam...

    saya pun nak..

    nurzilawati@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. wanna join too..mcm mana nak tau sapa swap partner kita?

    ladycino@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi!!!

    Thanks for organizing..
    May I join too?

    shubie.mohan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. hi zura. count me in!!! i wanna join too..

    here's my e-mail add: aimila1551@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. count me in plish? ;)
    adikmanis84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. kak zura, count me in! :)
    syafiza711atgmaildotcom
    yeay!

    ReplyDelete
  32. hehe, nak join! :D

    miera_610@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for playing ladies! I sent an email assigning your partners, if you have not receive it, please check your Spam box too ya? Have fun sewing!

    **sign ups for this swap is now CLOSED**

    ReplyDelete
  34. How fun Zura! I loved the swap we did :) I'm actually doing a swap with another new blogging friend too. Let me know how your fun swap goes!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails