Sunday 19 September 2010

Special Feature - Baby Serena in Lovemelots Bella Dress

Remember the dress I sewed here?   Here's the owner, little princess Serena. Isn't she the cutest?? My heart just melted, that toothy grin is just soooo adorable!!



To the proud momma, Mikhaila, you have a beautiful daughter, and she is so lucky to have a warm and loving mother! Thank you for all the chatty emails and your friendship. It never ceases to amaze me how powerful blogging is in terms of connecting people and creating new relationships. Thank you for the dress order plus the pretty pictures Mikhaila, sending wishes of love and happiness to you and your family in Chicago, all the way from Malaysia *hugs*  :)

Linking Up at:


2 comments:

  1. She is a darling isnt she?

    So is the dress Zura ma sha Allah you did a great job I cant imagine the feeling you get when you see your dress on such gorgeous models :)

    Looking forward to more of your creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention for you to link this up to my link up party Sew Crafty Saturday

    http://sewchicandunique.com/2010/09/sew-crafty-saturday/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails