Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Ribbon Tag Block Toy For Baby Erfan




Erfan is at this stage where he  chews on EVERYTHING....sighhh.....

So I made him a soft toy cube block with ribbon tags for him to play and chew on...



I appliqued his initial E on the front of the block and used a few cute prints from my scraps. There are many tutorials online for this type of toy, I referred mainly to this and this. But I made mine bigger with 6 inches initial cut of squares. It's not very fat because I ran out of fiberfill but it is fluffy still.




Erfan loves it of course! And you have to excuse me for the pics overload...  :P


Last one I promise! This is the face that I kiss everyday mmmuaaahhh!

3 comments:

  1. he makes the CUTEST faces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy, he does!! Always so full of expressions lol

      Delete
  2. Shopify makes it easy to sell online pet supply store. It takes only minutes to open a store and start selling your goods to customers around the world.baby toys

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails