Sunday 23 September 2012

The Avita Dress - Pattern Testing

I had such a blast sewing this dress!!!



When Alviana of Sewn By Alviana emailed me to accept my application to become one of her pattern tester, I was beyond delighted! I was so proud to be a part of our own Malaysian girl making it in the exciting world of pattern designs! Her pattern shop Popolok Design features some very innovative designs, a breath of fresh air among the many peasants & knots pdfs on Etsy.

The pattern itself is easy to sew, you'll have fun sewing it! I learn a lot from this pattern too & I just love the sweet design.


Some snapshots of my little princess in her Avita. You could see just how happy she is, just in love with this dress. She even asked me to make the next one in Purple because the dress looks like what Rapunzel wears. Ermm, ok dear...whatever you say m'am... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails