Monday 4 June 2012

The Sweetest Ending, Final Semester Result



I was greeted with the most wonderful news yesterday morning when a friend called me urging me to check online as the final semester results (of 2 papers - Strategic Management and Project Paper) were out. I had been very anxious about my project paper research as many knows that I had to ask for an extension and really struggled to complete it.

Alhamdulillah....Allah is great. Both subjects exceeded my expectation and this final semester result is indeed the sweetest ending to my Mba journey. This means a lot to me because of the fact that I was never an A student when I was younger and also how I was at the same time growing Lovemelots Creations as I was completing my study.

I have so many people in my life to thank for, first and foremost would be my mother for her blessing and never ending prayers. My beloved other half for putting up with my various episodes of nervous attacks & helping with the kids and for everyone here and over at Lovemelots for supporting me.

My baby girl Aisha will be sitting for her UPSR this September...I hope this would serve as a motivator for her too...as I now know, in this life, nothing is impossible.... as long as one work hard for it, Insya Allah success will follow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails