Tuesday 10 August 2010

I Met A Blog Friend


Hye! I'm feeling all better today. I think the worst is over with my vertigo and I'm almost my old self again, alhamdulillah...

This is an overdue entry of me meeting a blog friend who came for a holiday in Malaysia, all the way from Oman. Yes, that is Preeta from Inspirational Art with me and a very camera shy little Hanan. I'm so happy we managed to meet and I love Preeta and her beautiful family. Very memorable!

I've been meaning to post this entry since June, but waiting for the photo from Preeta as I did not bring my camera. Isn't is amazing how blogging connects people from all over the world? Hope to meetup more blog friends especially the many Malaysians I have yet get the honor to meet. Perhaps one day ya? :)

I've sewn quite a few during my sick leave (not really a leave ain't it? lol). I'll blog about them soon. Have a great Tuesday folks! :)

6 comments:

  1. i want to meet u.. tapi saya ni pemalu.. ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...zila apa nak malu nyer...I ni lebih kurang je mcm my hubby, nampak garang tp sebenarnya ala2 gila2 gitu hahaha....nanti Raya jemput datang umah ek? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats wonderful that you have met that is one of the reasons why i love the net so much you get to meet and make great friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zura, hope to see u one day. Selama ni beli kain jer pandai...
    so happy coz u r feeling better now. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suffer from vertigo as well, so I'm glad to hear you are starting to feel better.

    How exciting that you got to meet a blogging friend! I have to say I dream of meeting many of the amazing women that I have met through blogs, but I live in a different country than all of them so I doubt it will ever happen. :( It is amazing that we get to become friend with some great people through the magic of blogs and the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mayya - exactly! hope our time to meet will come soon ya? :)

    rosh - hi! thank you rosh...a-ah I memang teringin nak jumpa kawan2 yg kenal from blog n shop...one day ya? :)

    B - i'm with you B! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails