Friday 13 November 2009

I'm In!! Stash Swap Group 3

I saw the stash swap organised by sweet Hani over at her blog. I missed the first two groups and managed to join the 3rd Group, yeay! I wanted to join the fun so badly, thanks so much Hani for accepting me in this wonderful Stash Swap, you're the best!! :)

I have yet to know my swapping partner, but already planning the stash to prepare for the swap. The requirements include :


1. 10 buttons
2. 3 fat quarters (18"x22")
3. 3 ribbons (1 meter each)
4. 2 pieces of felt (A4 size)
5. A special (suprise) stash



The best part of this swap is definitely #5. I love surprises!! Off to prepare the stash! :D

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful, have fun!

    Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique
    http://sewchicandunique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. angie & mayya - it's fun! hopefully one day this could extend to international audience and we'd double the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah! beshnye!! igt nk join tp dh penuh quoata hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. uik, skin, i tengok kat blog hani group 3 ada kosong lagi..mehlah join the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails