Thursday, 31 December 2015

Goodbye 2015

Yep, I''m still here :D 

Just not really into blogging anymore. My last post was in February whoa...this is the longest stretch I believe...

I have been very, very busy though...I'm back working full time and placed in a busy department. My Etsy shop is doing well considering this is only the second year alhamdulillah...

My kids are getting bigger and I treasure every precious seconds I could spend with them....

I am more and more into patchwork and quilting and could feel myself moving away from dressmaking...well I know it's not permanent, I am fleeting like that sometimes. It's the Gemini in me lol...

I am still very active on social media. I update almost everyday on my Instagram @stitchbyzura. Do follow me there :)

I will come back here to post when I feel like it, but for the time being I consider myself taking a break from blogging.

I wish all of you a very wonderful and fulfilling years ahead in 2016, happy new year!

Love always,
Zura

4 comments:

  1. happy new year kak zura!
    akan menanti dengan sabar blog entry akak seterusnya.. :)
    di samping ig dan fb.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] KLG

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be even busier in 2016. Seldom see you update the blog then. Hope to see more of your crafting projects soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails