Saturday 12 April 2014

Second Label & My Etsy Shop!

Yesss! I've taken the plunge and created my 2nd label & opened my Etsy shop :D

I made this decision after much thought. I need a more neutral label as my first label Lovemelots Creations is just too girly for me to sew anything other than girls dresses. I can't even use it to sew boys outfits for baby E lol! So I just decided this time it has to be a label I could use for anything else I want to sew while Lovemelots will remain exclusively for girls clothing :)



Have you noticed the Etsy mini on the right of this blog? Yep, feel free to drop by! I love the freedom to create over there. I am still searching for my niche though but as of now I am just listing what I managed to sew up in between custom dresses order for Lovemelots, which currenly am operating solely on Facebook.

I am still thinking if I should change the name of this blog to Stitch by Zura or not. It's too much work for me at the moment so I'm just gonna let it be for now :)



Meanwhile, I have so many things to sew in between tending to this bubba of mine who is fast approaching his first birthday! I knowww....so fast I can't believe it!










3 comments:

  1. It's a very catchy name and the tag is really cute. I hope you leave the blog name alone! I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I think I will just let the blog name be ya? The blog exists before my sew & sell ventures so its kinda dear to my heart too :)

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails