Wednesday 12 February 2014

A Quilted Table Runner

Hello! Hahah I can't believe it's February already!! Sighhhh....ok just a quick update as I have been tardy as usual :P

I made this quilted table runner from a free pattern given by Sherri over at her blog.

It's a simple but oh so fun to make table runner!


Excuse my crappy photo....I used Happy Go Lucky mini charm pack for this project.


And quilted with some loopy free motion.


I machine bind it because it's faster hahah....

Thanks Sherri for this fun project and for including mine in your parade!

I need to find time to make more of these kind of projects, they keep sewing fun and invigorating for me. I have more sewing projects to share in the next post till then, have a beautiful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails